QClamp® Gene Mutation Detection Kits
QClamp® Gene Mutation Detection Kit is a highly sensitive qPCR assay that provides detection sensitivity of 0.1% or lower. It is ideal for screening rare and actionable somatic mutations in oncogenes. The assay utilizes a sequence-speciﬁc clamp (Xeno-Nucleic Acid probe) that suppresses PCR ampliﬁcation of wild-type DNA template and selectively ampliﬁes only mutant template. The kits provide a rapid, reproducible and aﬀordable solution which employs a simple workﬂow and PCR machines that are commonly used in research and clinical labs.
- QClamp® KRAS Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codons 12, 13, 59, 61, 117 & 146 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® NRAS Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codons 12, 13, 59, 61, 117 & 146 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® EGFR Codon Speciﬁc Mutation in Codons 719, Ex19Del, 790, 858 & 861 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® BRAF Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codon 600 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® PIK3CA Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codons 542, 545 & 1047 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® JAK2 Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codon 617 (CE/IVD)
- QClamp® c-KIT Codon Speciﬁc Mutation Test in Codon 816
Ability to detect below 0.1% mutations
Suitable for liquid biopsy, FFPE tissue and more
Streamlined workflow with 3 hours turnaround time
Turnaround time ~ 2 hours
How it works
QClamp® is a revolutionary new way to screen for somatic mutations that utilize a sequence-specific clamp that suppresses PCR amplification of wild type template DNA. QClamp® allows selective PCR amplification of only mutant templates, which allows the detection of mutant DNA in the presence of a large excess of wild-type templates from a variety of samples including FFPE, liquid biopsy, and traditionally challenging cytology samples.
QClamp™ Detects below 0.1% mutated DNA
The most sensitive technology that could detect below 0.1% mutant in 2 hours.
QClamp™ HRM for EGFR Mutation
High-resolution melting (HRM) profiles of clinically relevant EGFR mutations generated by the QClamp EGFR Test.
Dr. Shidong Jia from Genentech
“QClamp® XNA technology is the most sensitive and detected mutations missed by …”
“Our lab did a good comparison study for BRAF mutations with all the technologies available in the market and found that QClamp® XNA technology is the most sensitive and detected mutations missed by all current methods including NGS and ddPCR. I strongly recommend this technology!”
Dr. Sumanta Goswami from Albert Einstein College of Medicine