OptiSeq™ Pan-Cancer Panel
DiaCarta offers a sample-to-report OptiSeq™ Targeted Sequencing cancer diagnostic service at its state-of-art CLIA certified facility. The liquid biopsy/FFPE sample prep workflow provides clients with fast turnaround time and accurate VAF detection process. Powered by Qiagen’s Clinical Insight Interpret software suite, variants are classified based on guidelines with a focus on actionable content from drug labels and clinical trials. Information is presented in a final clinical report. The whole process from samples (blood/FFPE) to clinical report is completed within 10 business days in our CLIA laboratory.
OptiSeq™ Pan-Cancer Panel is designed to target 2,900 commonly observed mutational positions (hotspots) from 65 oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. This panel contains a single pool of 601 primer pairs and the average amplicon length is 145 bp – perfectly suitable for ctDNA and FFDNA sequencing.
- CLIA Certified: LDT performed in a CLIA certified laboratory
- Samples Tested: Liquid biopsy (blood/ccfDNA) and FFPE
- Turnaround Time: Sample receipt to clinical report within 10 days
- Highly Sensitive: As low as 1% VAF detection
- Highly Uniform: 100% at >0.2X mean depth, 97% at >0.5X mean depth
- Low DNA Input Needed: 10 ng for detection of somatic mutations (SNP)/100 pg for germline mutations
- Rapid: Streamlined workflow with no deep sequencing needed
- Advanced Technology: Proprietary primer-dimer removal technology