Customer Service & Technical Support Specialist
DiaCarta is recruiting a full-time, office Customer Service & Technical Support Associate, based in Richmond, California. The customer service & technical support candidate will have strong technical knowledge in molecular biology and cancer diagnostics and will demonstrate technical credibility to effectively consult with customers and internal stake holders. Day to day responsibilities will include, sales order processing, order entry/dispatching/invoicing/post sales inquiries/responding to technical inquiries and trouble shooting. In addition, you will be responsible for dealing with general customer inquiries from new and existing customers, handling incoming leads from our website and update/maintain the lead tracking database. As a customer service & technical specialist you should love to help people and solve problems. You need to be able to prioritize, multitask, think logically and communicate well. Attention to detail is very important as we really want to get it right for our customers the first time.
- Responsible for answering technical support questions directly and updating the customer during the process.
- Responsible for working with the US/ROW commercial team to provide support with product information, product availability and processing orders reactively e.g. via telephone, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for running the email and phone calls (US time zone) to answer technical, commercial and product information inquiries.
- Supporting the distribution partners with product information, technical support, product availability and pricing.
- Contribute to the development of the ordering, technical support, and complaints processes to ensure DiaCarta continues to provide an excellent customer experience now and into the future.
- Customer and Technical Support via email and telephone (70% Core Task) and Order entry and processing (30% Core Task).
- Ability to quickly understand highly technical concepts and explain them and their benefits intricately to others required.
- Motivation and drive to learn about DiaCarta’s current and new Diagnostic products and the processes involved.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types.
- Attention to details essential.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Previous role in either customer services or technical support desirable.
- Experience working with a customer relationship management system desirable.
Education and Experience
- Scientific bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Biology or a related field required.
- Commercial experience in a life science company is highly desirable.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|