Manufacturing Technician (Local Only)
Posted 6 months ago
- Under direct supervision from the Manufacturing Supervisor to manufacture qPCR IVD kits.
- Maintains quality paperwork by completing forms, documents & quality measurements per production run along with accurate time and materials.
- Highly repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time (even on weekend or holiday).
- Performed routine cleaning maintenance within manufacturing area.
- Product and package labelling.
- Performed additional duties as assigned.
- Associate degree with 0-2 years experiences in a cGMP environment. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willingness to cross-train in multiple areas within the manufacturing work cells.
Job Type: Full-time