DiaCarta is recruiting a full-time sales representative covering the Boston/New York area. The Sale Representative manages the product and service sale process from different product lines. The overall responsibilities Include engaging with existing customers and providing product support, qualifying new sale leads, guiding customers to adapt to DiaCarta differentiated solutions to best meet their needs, evaluating potential customer purchasing powers and probabilities, generating customer quotes, and managing CRM database for target customers, and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt. Works closely with product management and marketing team to effectively deliver results.
- Respond to incoming enquiries – Filter enquiries, prepare quotations and work closely with sales and product management teams.
- Account intelligence – mapping of researchers within accounts to find key decision makers and new customers.
- Lead generation – identify potential customers, via publication databases, conference speaking panels and other online sources.
- Lead qualification – contact potential leads and qualify for budget, authority, and timeframe.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand and listen to customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
- Meets sales target and is responsible for accurate forecasting and maintaining lead, customer information and into CRM database.
- Help marketing to conduct marketing intelligence analysis and collect customer feedbacks
- Formulate and culture good customer relationship and develop KOL pools
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- Molecular Biology/Diagnostic Kit sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills – articulate and quick thinking.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, obstacles to the sales process and solutions using Illumina products & services.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment and on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Well organized, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Ability to listen to customers for their needs and pain points and quickly provide solutions and efficiently close deals.
- 1-3 years of biotech/industry experience.
- Bachelor’s in Biology or a related field.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|