DiaCarta is recruiting a full-time sales representative covering
the Chicago/Houston area. The Sale Representative manages the product and
service sale process from different product lines. The overall responsibilities
Include engaging with existing customers and providing product support,
qualifying new sale leads, guiding customers to adapt to DiaCarta differentiated
solutions to best meet their needs, evaluating potential customer purchasing
powers and probabilities, generating customer quotes, and managing CRM database
for target customers, and closing the sales process through the point of order
receipt. Works closely with product management and marketing team to effectively
- Respond to
incoming enquiries – Filter enquiries, prepare quotations and work closely with
sales and product management teams.
intelligence – mapping of researchers within accounts to find key decision
makers and new customers.
generation – identify potential customers, via publication databases,
conference speaking panels and other online sources.
qualification – contact potential leads and qualify for budget, authority, and
- Source new
sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and
and listen to customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales
and achieve quarterly quotas.
and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Track and
report on all activities to managers.
- Meets sales
target and is responsible for accurate forecasting and maintaining lead,
customer information and into CRM database.
marketing to conduct marketing intelligence analysis and collect customer
and culture good customer relationship and develop KOL pools
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- Molecular Biology/Diagnostic Kit sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills – articulate and quick thinking.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, obstacles to the sales process and solutions using Illumina products & services.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment and on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Well organized, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Ability to listen to customers for their needs and pain points and quickly provide solutions and efficiently close deals.
- 1-3 years
of biotech/industry experience.
in Biology or a related field.
- Very strong
written communication skills.
- Fluent in
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|