VznHealth™ Benchtop Luminometer
Used together with VznHealth™ DNA Quantification Assays and QuantiVirus™ HPV E6/E7 mRNA Test, The VznHealth™ Microplate Benchtop Luminometer is designed for the modern diagnostic laboratory delivering high levels of sensitivity and precision from a compact and easy to use platform. The system contains computer system that can be used independently to generate reports.
Features & Benefits
- Affordable 96 well microplate luminometer delivers exceptional sensitivity and precision making it the ideal solution for routine laboratory use.
- Validated for multiple in vitro diagnostic assays
- User-friendly-Simple wizard-driven software allows for rapid experimental design and set-up
- Integrated computer reduces installation time and space requirements while providing greater flexibility in assay format development and use. The result is an instrument with superior performance that is easy to use, is affordable, and can be customized to your laboratory’s needs
- Data Analysis: Use the built-in analysis functions or simply export to a memory device for off-line data reduction and report generation at a convenient location
300 to 700nm with peak at 480 nm
110-250V, 50/60HZ, 240VA
0°C to 40°C
15°C to 40°C
10% to 85%
Low-noise Photo multiplier tube
<20 amol ATP
>6 orders of Magnitude
Low crosstalk design: 10-6
0.2 to 1 Sec.
100 – 2,000,000 RLU
Build-in PC with window microprocessor, storage of different measuring protocols
Data capture software program for easy data transfer and evaluation
Storage of the last results
RS232 serial port or USB port
7544mm x 550mm x 472mm